GEOMatt, Geotextile Manufacturer & Supplier
Woven out of double layers of geotextile casting, GEOMatts can be connected with each other to form a variety of mattress systems which provide superior solution to erosion control, in virtue of flexible polyester or concerete, GEOMatts fits diverse terrain perfectly and relieves hydrostatic pressure significantly at the same times, which results in effective revetment of great stability.
First of all, GeoMatts is manufactured by plants certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2000, which ensures that it is reliable and worthy of your trust. Furthermore, GEOMatts proved so efficient and economical in extensive practical fields that it has been regarded as no longer just an alternative but rather the most desirable solution.
- It is easy to carry and apply, thus economical of time and cost.
- Quick installation results in minimal disturbance to environment and great help to emergency repair.
- Attributed to flexibility high tensile strength and superior permeability, GEOMatts drains water effectively and achieves permanent stability.
- GEOMatts is designed to resist erosion and weathering, and provide firm foundation for vegetation.
- GEOMatts can be tailored, stitched, and installed to fit various field, and the structural integrity is always maintained.
When and Where GEOMatts?
GEOMatts has proved to perform well for an extensive range of projects. In general, GEOMatts functions as,
- Marine and riverside revetment
- Ground Sills
- Slope stabilization
- Erosion and scouring control
- Structures reinforcement and protection (such as piles, levees, piers, abutment, etc)
- Sustaining vegetation.
We provide standard grades of GEOMatts suitable for most practical applications to assist in construction at a competitive cost.
|Grades Properies||GEOMatts I||GEOMatts II|
|Tensile Strength (KN/M)||Warp ≧40
|Water Permeability (L/㎡/sec)||≧20||≧18|
|Apparent Opening Size AOS (μ)||≦330||≦300|
|Mass Per Unit (g/㎡)||≧400||≧420|
|Material (Warp / Weft)||PA/PE||PA/PE|
|Void Size (c㎡)||17 × 17||30 × 30|
Besides grades above, versatility of design of GEO Matt are ready to be custom-made to meet specific requirement.
We are also geotextile manufacturer & supplier. Geotextile is formed by the high pulling force strength polyethylene fiber bundle that belongs to the net using in environmental engineering. It has the function of anti-ultraviolet ray, material decomposition, PH of PVE protection film. Its mainly usage is in the different large fundamental engineering construction.
The mainly use is in the hillside land developmental engineering, roadway construction engineering, trash burial ground developmental engineering, golf field green, and special design and flexible application in any soil and civil engineering. This product has the resistant potential change, high intensity, light material, and high flexibility.
|Tension Strength MD||KN/m||20||30||40||60||80||100||150||200||400||600|
|Elongation MD||%||< 10||< 10||< 10||< 10||< 10||< 10||< 11||< 13||< 14||< 15|
|Aperture Size MD±20%||mm||27||25||24||23||22||20||19||18||18||15|
|Weight of roll||Kg||38||49||60||68||80||90||114||154||280||420|
|40' Dry High Cute||sqm||58,500||58,500||52,650||46,800||40,950||38,025||31,590||26,325||17,550||11,700|