This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you.
Types of Data Collected
When you fill the ‘Contact Us’ form in our website, you provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal Data be stored only if you choose to submit
it to us.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city and country
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version,
the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
(c)Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are small files stored on your desktop, laptop or mobile device by websites visited by you. They enable us to e.g. recognize whether there has been a previous connection between your device and our websites, take into account
your preferred language or other settings, offer you certain functionalities or recognize your interests on the basis of previous use. Cookies can also contain personal information.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website to you.
- To monitor the usage of the Website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than
those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Taiwan and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Taiwan and process it there.
are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of We.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal
Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites, including sites provided by social media service providers, that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site. We strongly
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Right to Information, Correction, Deletion and Blocking of Data
You have the right to be informed at any time about your personal data, free of charge, if you request that any incorrect information to be corrected, and any personal data should be deleted and blocked.